In this episode of Remarkable, I have an in-depth conversation about branding with Danielle Watson, an unconventional anthropologist who has spent more time digging in pocket books than she has digging in the dirt.
Known as The Pocket Muse and the creator of the Purse Process, Danielle uses her education and experience to help others gain confidence and turn their personal quirks into high-value professional assets.
She’s an enthusiastic story-teller and inspirational mentor, a TEDx speaker, and is a frequent guest on podcasts, radio, and television programs.
In this episode, Danielle and I discuss:
- How to build a strong personal brand
- How to discover your own brand
- The key concepts behind standing out and being remembered
- The importance of developing branded systems
- How to transfer your skills from one industry to the next
- What you can do to build a loyal audience of like-minded individuals
- Why you should embracing your imperfections
Listen to my interview with Danielle Watson below:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
The following is the list of the links, podcasts and resources mentioned in this episode of Remarkable.
- The Purse Process
- Podcast Movement Conference
- Lea Thau
- Brene Brown
- Sports Gal Pal by Ramona Rice
- Excellence Expected by Mark Asquith
- Danielle’s TED talk
- Classically Trained with John Harrison
- Creative Warriors with Jeff Shaw
- Trivial Warfare with Jonathan Oaks
- Danielle Watson on Twitter