In this week’s episode of Remarkable, I share a few stories from my life that have taught me critical lessons about marketing.
From a hole-in-the-wall barbecue joint in Eastern North Carolina, to a world class winery just outside of Barcelona, Spain, I pull from past experiences to give you insights to help you build a remarkable podcast.
Learn the three critical elements you need to build and grow a remarkable podcast.
In this episode, I share:
– The three critical elements you need to succesfully market a podcast
– Why focusing on your product first is the key to success
– How to grow your audience without having to actively promote your show
– The most important part of marketing a podcast
– How to make building an audience easier
– The importance of finding your niche and tribe
– How attending one conference landed me most of my guests
– The story behind the Remarkable podcast theme music
Listen to How to Market a Podcast: Remarkable Season 1 Finale below:
Links and Resources mentioned:
– How to Be Remarkable with Seth Godin
– 1,000 True Fans with Kevin Kelly
– Starting with Why with Dave Mooring interview by Jay Posey
– Harry Duran on Remarkable
– Glenn the Geek on Remarkable
– Nicole Welch on Remarkable
Read or download the full transcript of this episode, How to Market a Podcast: Remarkable Season 1 Finale.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Hey, thanks so much for stopping by and for listening! How’d you enjoy the show?
I’d love to hear your feedback. You can leave me a comment below!
If you enjoyed this episode and think you know someone else who’ll enjoy it, please share it – I’ve made it easy, just click on your favorite social media button and spread the word.
Also, just like on Amazon, user reviews let people know if the show is worth listening to or not. So if you don’t mind, head over to iTunes and leave me an honest review. I would greatly appreciate it and I do take time to read each one!
And while you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to the show so you’ll get automatic updates when I release future episodes.
That’s all for now, go be Remarkable!